Forums

Home Forums Neverwinter Online Requests Boons inquiries!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Boon Boon 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Boon
    Author

So I don’t want to create an entire new topic every time I may or may not have an idea worthy of mention, so I figure ill just leave this here to reduce spam:

1. Would be a wonderful addition to the already great variety of forum topics, if a RP section would be added. Be it having a handful of active users using the thread to its potential and enjoy storytelling: or even for someone looking to theory-craft a character they have in mind and get potential feedback to help mold their creation.

2. It would be a good idea for the Mods/Admins to set up a “Rules” thread for new users and old alike to understand and follow the guidelines of the forums, thus leaving out any misunderstandings over posts/topics regarding “what is/is not inappropriate”

Escavienne
    Administrator

Hello Boon, thank you for your feedback. A RP section is absolutely no problem. Would you mind telling me a bit more about that? =) Should it be a main forum with subs or just a sub forum added to an existing one? What shall the forum(s) be called?

A thread about forum rules and guidelines is also a good idea. It’s something that we had in mind at the beginning but discarded that idea since it’s still a bit silent in here. The basic behavior in public forums should be well known but as soon as it will be necessary we’re going to work something out.

Boon
    Author

@escavienne Thank you for the reply! Seeing how the Forum is set up now it could be directly under the Neverwinter section (of course having to make sure everything specifically under that section would mean most of the RP would have to be within the D&D universe[more or less].) Then again maybe it could belong in its own section with sub threads for possible other themes of RP. Just my two cents on that ^_^.

As for setting up having rules or the “etiquette” of the forums (because I like big words); though the community is small as of now, once the game is released its almost guaranteed a large mass of users will be created and active within the forums. Better to be prepared rather than patch up holes as you go!

Ill find other things worthy of attention and hopefully give constructive criticism as the ongoing construction of our well rolling community keeps growing!

Escavienne
    Administrator

I’ve added a new forum with subs, please have a look and tell me what you think. I’m not really sure about the OOC restrictions though. I agree, you are probably right about that part. I’ll try to free up some time and take care of it. Well constructive criticism is always welcome and every bit of feedback is appreciated. Thank you =)

Boon
    Author

It all looks great! I couldn’t have asked for better choices of topics and adding a Character Creation section is a wonderful idea so others can create then use characters in other adventures as well! Good Stuffffff :P

Boon
    Author

Is their a viewing list for the forums? For example, “Off Topic (2 viewing)”? That thing? D:

Escavienne
    Administrator

Unfortunately there is not a feature like this at the moment. We had a lot of discussions about the functionality in the past because it has some slight usability issues and other features are missing aswell. On the other hand it’s simple and serves it’s purpose for now. @greatness will probably work something out =)

Boon
    Author

Most likely being taken care of: Race’s page needs to be updated. Half orcs, Tieflings, all that good stuff.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.